Retreat to the countryside and escape for the weekend on our Winter Wellness retreat in Kenmare. Our venue is well loved by our guests for it’s big open fire, beautiful surroundings and incredibly homely feel. Surrounded by the Kerry mountains with sweeping views all around, relax in the warmth and coziness of this house and enjoy the views & lots of yoga.
This retreat is open to yoga lovers of all ages, levels and first timers.
* Morning yoga practices to energise and awaken
* Evening yoga to unwind and calm with restorative practices, meditation and Yoga Nidra
* Morning silent walks in beautiful countryside pre-yoga on 2 mornings
* Delicious wholesome and hearty vegetarian brunch, light warming lunch and 2 course evening meal
* Saturday evening 3 course (vegetarian) meal at the renowned Lime Tree restaurant in Kenmare village
All food served on the retreat will be vegetarian. Please let us know of any food allergies/intolerances & we will do our best to facilitate you. Transport/transfers to the venue is your own responsibility but we are happy to help with any guidance you might need from airports; trains or bus stations. We work very closely with local transfer companies.
For more on what to expect on our retreats please read our Frequently Asked Questions page. Keep in mind that all our retreats have different additions/treatments, but the overall class times and dining times stay the same.