The Couples Retreat is NOTHING like the movie! It’s about time off, a chance to enjoy a little time toegther and like minded couples who simply need a break. You arrive to Paradise….that is Cala Tuent.
What you will experience on the Couples retreat is…
- A stunning location surrounded by the sea & Tramuntana mountains overlooking the bay of Cala Tuent.
- Think beautiful sunsets on the beach with a glass of wine.
- Sunrise walks & morning yoga on the beach.
- Food at the infamous Es Vergeret restaurant.
- Massage treatments.
- Fitness sessions & gentle hikes.
- Wine Tasting with Macia Batles winery.
- Time out to relax & reconnect.
What is the schedule on a Retreat/Wellbeing weekend?
Typically a day looks like this but can change depending on weather.
- 7.30-8:00AM: Silent walk in tranquil surrounding countryside
- 8:30-10:30 AM Morning yoga and meditation class
- 10.30 AM: BIG BREAKFAST AT ES VERGERET
- 11:30-1:30PM: Massages and free time to read, explore and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- 1:30-2.30 PM Guided walk/trek
- 5:00 – 7:00PM Evening yoga and meditation class
- 7:15 PM: Delicious vegetarian feast
- Chats & Laughs
What time do I need to arrive on the wellbeing weekends/retreats?
Our weekends usually start at 1-2pm on Fridays. This gives you time to settle in to your room and have a stroll around the grounds before your first yoga class at 4pm.
We begin from 1pm on Friday afternoon & finish on Monday morning at 10am.
We hope you can join us!