Perched on the hem of the Atlantic in Ireland’s southwest, charming Dingle looks out over Dingle Bay to the Blasket Islands. Chock full of friendly pubs where live traditional music plays, the Irish-speaking area fills to the brim with tourists on weekends and through summer. Another regular visitor to Dingle’s Gulf Stream-warmed waters is Fungi, the dolphin, the town’s unofficial mascot. Popular tourist attractions include the beaches, Mount Brandon and Ballydavid and Ballyferriter villages.
Highlights of the retreat & what to expect…
• Views overlooking Dingle Bay with spectacular views of Skelligs & Blasket Islands.
• A guided hike on Saturday afternoon with Aodain.
• 2 yoga classes per day with Shelly & Alma.
• Massages on request.
• Wholesome vegetarian food – we will be working with a local (well loved) chef in the area.
• Sweeping views all around, relaxing in the warmth and coziness of this house.
• For all those sea swimmers there is also a jacuzzi in the house to warm up in afterwards.
This retreat is all about recharging & resetting for the new year.
It’s an idyllic location to just let go.