Join us in the South of France for our first yoga holiday of 2021.
The views alone will help you relax into this stunning location.
This old stone farmhouse offers gorgeous views over the picturesque wooded hillsides of the Massif des Maures. Recently renovated, Mas des Issarts offers guests the rustic charm and character of a rural French chateaux with all the modern fixtures and comfy furnishings needed to offer you the perfect holiday in the south of France.
Outside, the large infinity pool offers a great spot to cool off in the afternoon sunshine. The pool is also fringed by wooden decking meaning you have plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the rays whilst enjoying incredible views of the countryside.
The local area has plenty to offer adventurous guests. The nearby Provençal village of Callas has plenty of amenities including some lovely cafes and restaurants. The historic medieval town of Fayence is a short drive away and also has plenty to see and do. And if you want a day on the beach then the coast at Fréjus and St Raphaël is only a short drive away as are the popular towns of Cannes and Nice.
- Wonderful infinity pool surrounded by decking where you can lounge in the sunshine enjoying the view.
- 2 yoga classes per day & daily activities.
- Tucked in the hills overlooking St Tropez, Mas des Issarts offers guests breathtaking countryside views.
- Gorgeous, renovated old farmhouse with plenty of rustic charm and modern, comfy furnishings.
- Exposed beams and stone walls combine with modern twists to give plenty of style and character.
- Great holiday home with access to the south coast and popular towns of Nice and Cannes.
- Wine tasting with a local vineyard.
All food served on the retreat will be vegetarian. Please let us know of any food allergies/intolerances & we will do our best to facilitate you. Transport/transfers to the venue is your own responsibility but we are happy to help with any guidance you might need from airports; trains or bus stations. We work very closely with local transfer companies.
For more on what to expect on our retreats please read our Frequently Asked Questions page. Keep in mind that all our retreats have different additions/treatments, but the overall class times and dining times stay the same.