What could be better than a Yoga Holiday on the beautiful island of Mallorca.
We get asked alot about extending retreat stays so it made sense to run a longer retreat…6 days & 5 nights of total relaxation. You will also have a double room or twin room ALL TO YOURSELF.
Pricing is based on the room (if you wish to share with a friend you each pay 50% of the room cost).
From the moment you arrive to Palma airport your retreat begins.
From there Toni & his team will pick you up and begin your journey to Cala Tuent.
This retreat is for those who just want to have a little time-out and enjoy the backdrop of the Tramuntana Mountains in one of the most peaceful locations on the island. If you fancy some walks with stunning views (Cala Tuent is situated in a UNESCO Heritage site), daily yoga classes, massages & beautiful local organic food then this is the weekend for you.
What to expect:
- Daily Yoga classes (for all levels)
- Massage Treatment from Javier and team
- Breakfast/brunch at Es Vergeret Restaurant
- Chill out time on the beach or at the accommodation itself which has amazing sea & mountain views
- Evening meals with the group
- Extra activities of choice include kayaking; SUP boarding
What’s included on your retreat…
- Your breakfast/brunch & evening dinner
- All yoga & guided walks/treks
What’s not included…
- Transfers (which we can organise from Palma and roughly costs €35 per head)
- Massage with Javier (€60 approx for 90 minute treatment)
All food served on the retreat will be vegetarian. Please let us know of any food allergies/intolerances & we will do our best to facilitate you.Transport/transfers to the venue is your own responsibility but we are happy to help with any guidance you might need from airports; trains or bus stations. We work very closely with local transfer companies.
For more on what to expect on our retreats please read our Frequently Asked Questions page. Keep in mind that all our retreats have different additions/treatments, but the overall class times and dining times stay the same.